Call for Applicants: One (1) Writer for Analytical Report on Youth Participation Project
• Prepare a workplan in the consolidation of materials for the manuscript
• Prepare an outline of the manuscript
• Coordinate with the local youth development officers of the assigned areas as well as the Galing Pook Local Coordinators for additional data and information, if needed;
• Conduct of online interview with concerned resource persons for additional data and information, if any
• Develop the manuscript based on agreed workplan and outline
• Provide instructions for the layout artist and proper citation of cases
• Revise the draft as needed based on the reviews and comments of the Galing Pook Executive Director, the Program Coordinator and/or the focal person from the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF).
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree preferably in social sciences, public health, education or development communication: • Experience in producing materials in English
• An understanding of the importance of children and youth participation in issues that directly or indirectly affect them
• At least three years’ experience on their fields
• Have no record on sexual exploitation and abuse.
Duration of the Assignment: Two (2) months
Please submit applications or expressions of interest with curriculum vitae on or before July 15, 2022 at 12MN PST to:
Contact: Jay Carizo / email@example.com